Judah Christian School - Admissions
Welcome to Judah Christian School's Admissions page! Here you will find everything you need to request further information from Judah, or begin the application process.
Request More Information
- Should you desire more information than is available on our website, please submit our Request More Information Form.
- If you have not already done so, please consider visiting our school. We would very much like to meet you and let you tour our school and campus. Please contact us to set up a tour: firstname.lastname@example.org or 217-359-1701, ext. 191.
Judah Christian School encourages families to begin the application process in February, but will accept applications until enrollment limits are reached. (To ensure a first-day start, please apply by July 15).
International Applicants will need to apply using our International application and submit by April 15 for Fall admission, with additional application documents submitted shortly thereafter. The non-refundable fee for International applicants is $375. Please contact Emily Lucas (email@example.com or 217-359-1701, ext. 185) to begin the international admissions process.
- To begin the Online Application process, click Create an Account from the menu above. (If you have already created an admissions account, login here).
- After account creation, log-in to your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. Should you need to logout while completing the application, your work will be saved.
- Complete and submit your application (a $75 application fee will be due at the time of submission).
(After submitting the application, you will be able to track your admissions status at the school by logging into your account.)
- After submission, your application reviewed and you will be contacted if any further information is needed (Preschool families will be contacted directly by Judah's Preschool Program).
- After application approval, K-12 families will be contacted to schedule placement testing.
- After testing is scheduled and completed, K-12 families will be asked to meet with our principal for an informal family interview.
- An admissions decision will be made after all of these steps are completed and will be sent to you from the Admissions Office.
We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can.
Judah Christian School
908 N. Prospect Ave.
Champaign, IL 61820
Judah Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, and guarantees all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, financial aid awards, athletics and other school-administered programs.